MUD(S.W.A.T)
Gold Member
- Joined
- Apr 15, 2005
- Messages
- 8,006
- Reaction score
- 899
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Location: Undisclosed
- Detector(s) used
- I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
We don't always find treasure... 
Hello all,
I mostly post just the silver I find but...
I like most every treasure hunter dig trash too. Here have a look...
(Remember this is from one 3 hour hunt at a homesite.) 
Keep @ it and HH!!

Hello all,
I mostly post just the silver I find but...
I like most every treasure hunter dig trash too. Here have a look...
(Remember this is from one 3 hour hunt at a homesite.) 
Keep @ it and HH!!

Attachments
-
Center 006.webp31.4 KB · Views: 773 -
Center 001.webp36.1 KB · Views: 720 -
Center 005.webp30.7 KB · Views: 727 -
Center 004.webp40.2 KB · Views: 732 -
Center 003.webp33.8 KB · Views: 752 -
Center 002.webp53.9 KB · Views: 754 -
Center 009.webp58.4 KB · Views: 749 -
Center 008.webp57.3 KB · Views: 752 -
Center 007.webp72.6 KB · Views: 779
Upvote
0
Nice digs...jgas
Captn_SE, the silver from this site was in 2 posts ago.
What's the oldest wheat in the group?







