What's new

We have not been idle

Neogeo

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
287
Golden Thread
0
Location
Austin T.X.
Well I have been out a couple of times so far and My friend out a few more then that.He has found some great stuff...But I am catchin up....

1st a couple from my friend...



some of mine...










 
Upvote 0
really nice
are those from some middens?
 
I always like seeing the tx stuff. They made use of everything. nice
 
All from the same Midden(As well as the ones that I have sent you Buddy).We call it the Sunshine midden cuz we cant see a day without it....Thanx man and yes they did..I have boxes of flake knives and tools.
 
This looks similar to your find!
 

Attachments

  • image-3030236434.webp
    image-3030236434.webp
    16 KB · Views: 95
That second piece has a crazy hinge on it, no? May be seeing the photo wrong, but one way or the other, it's a really cool/interesting piece. And those points! Great Hunt- good luck on your next! Yak
 
Raw Texas rock. Very nice. That stuff really butters up after it has been cooked.
 
That is a nice Pedernalis and some nice root beer flint..






American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......
 
Wow! Those are some nice finds. Thanks for sharing.
 
Nice !!!! Those are KILLERS !!!!
 
Great artifact saves!! Everything I have been finding is broke. So I am not posting much!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom