What's new

Weather has been great for digging…...

Mike from MI

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2007
Messages
3,295
Reaction score
2,665
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vicksburg Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Minelab Explorer II, Exterra 30, Fisher CZ-21, and CZ-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
a couple more hunts, and some more keepers. 9 more wheats, an 08 Indian, and a 39 merc along with some misc relics and clad.
 

Attachments

  • FullSizeRender copy 4.webp
    FullSizeRender copy 4.webp
    33.4 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_1907.webp
    IMG_1907.webp
    55.2 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_1917.webp
    IMG_1917.webp
    76.3 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_1919.webp
    IMG_1919.webp
    68.7 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_1920.webp
    IMG_1920.webp
    75.2 KB · Views: 110
You must have some great researching skills or get some awesome permissions, because you crush it everytime you post! Some amazing finds!! Good work.
 
Love the injun
 
I love the Indian head as well, but I think the merc is the most beautiful coin the US has ever minted!
 
Boy, your soil sure is kind to indians!! Around here they are always green and corroded. Grand, have you ever really looked at the walking liberty half dollar? It was designed by the same guy who designed the merc (actually winged liberty) and I think the walking liberty half is perhaps the most beautiful 20th century US silver coin.
 
GB, I do research, but many of the finds this year came from 2 well pounded sites. Come on down and go digging with us. You are welcome any time.

You must have some great researching skills or get some awesome permissions, because you crush it everytime you post! Some amazing finds!! Good work.
 
Depends on the site, but we get plenty of toasty copper coins as well. I also like the Walking Liberty half dollar the best too. It is a beautiful coin. Hope I can get one or more this year.

Boy, your soil sure is kind to indians!! Around here they are always green and corroded. Grand, have you ever really looked at the walking liberty half dollar? It was designed by the same guy who designed the merc (actually winged liberty) and I think the walking liberty half is perhaps the most beautiful 20th century US silver coin.
 
Nice digs Mike, the plugs I cut Saturday were great. The dirt was the right consistency so a towel was not needed while I hunted 2 permissions.
 
The 'coins of the Renaissance' - walking Liberty half, standing Liberty quarter and mercury dime are my favorite, and also that the chances of digging one are so great!

Nice digs Mike, you never come up empty handed.
 
Congrats on the keepers Mike!! You are off to a great start this season. WTG!!
 
Mike from MI congrats on you wheats - IH - merc and realics "great finds" and thanks for sharing them with all of us. Wishing you many more great finds while out dirt fishing.

Texas ED
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom