wedding

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i gave her away DSCF1138.JPG

Tough thing to do.....I'll be in the same boat in a few more years. Congrats :occasion14:

And it seems like yesterday you were getting up at 3 AM to give her a bottle...

oh by the way some photos have unexplained things in uumm:icon_scratch: i told ya it wuz haunted.

and nobody died :occasion14:DSCF1134.JPGDSCF1134.JPG

Congratulations aa battery,

You must be quite a generous man to give away such a treasure. It will soon be my turn, any advice? I have been thinking of buttering our hands.:laughing7:

Homar

Congratulations aa battery,

You must be quite a generous man to give away such a treasure. It will soon be my turn, any advice? I have been thinking of buttering our hands.:laughing7:

Homar
yes i have advice. stay out of the planning and act stupid.:laughing7: let everyone plan it and just show up. they will say wat a great father you are by trusting others. :occasion14:

How wonderful double A... I wish for you many blessings of future grandchildren and good times with them ahead. You look a little choked up? Your beautiful girl is sure beaming with joy. Wish I could give you a hug.

Last edited:
How wonderful double A... I wish for you many blessings of future grandchildren and good times with them ahead. You look a little choked up? Your beautiful girl is sure beaming with joy. Wish I could give you a hug.
i dont choke. well maybe a little :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back