A Americus Silver Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 3,249 Reaction score 3,827 Golden Thread 0 Aug 27, 2014 #1 Wednesday Afternoon's Hunt I looked this afternoon and found this point. What do you think about the other find. Is is anything? It is uniface. Upvote 0
Wednesday Afternoon's Hunt I looked this afternoon and found this point. What do you think about the other find. Is is anything? It is uniface.
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 27, 2014 #2 The 2nd one I would call it a turtleback scraper if I found it. Point looks nice
A Americus Silver Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 3,249 Reaction score 3,827 Golden Thread 0 Aug 27, 2014 Thread Owner #3 rock said: The 2nd one I would call it a turtleback scraper if I found it. Point looks nice Click to expand... Thanks!
rock said: The 2nd one I would call it a turtleback scraper if I found it. Point looks nice Click to expand... Thanks!