What's new

Wednesdays Plow-Damaged Finds

Americus

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
3,249
Reaction score
3,827
Golden Thread
0
Wednesday's Plow-Damaged Finds

I looked for three hours Wednesday and found these.


 
Upvote 0
I had 3.2 inches in my rain guage this morning.

finally stopped around 11am this morning. All the creeks look like rivers and the fields like lakes. I hope we dont get rain for a while. 5 yrs ago we were hoping for rain and now its too much, lol. Never a happy medium around here.
 
finally stopped around 11am this morning. All the creeks look like rivers and the fields like lakes. I hope we dont get rain for a while. 5 yrs ago we were hoping for rain and now its too much, lol. Never a happy medium around here.

I guess too much is better than too little.
 
I guess too much is better than too little.

Dang they are calling for more rain this weekend. I was hoping to get out next week and look around. The owner said the creek went over the banks at all time high for the creek.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom