What's new

Week 1 of CRH

HunterOfSnakes

Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2010
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
So far I have done 6 rolls of halfs, most of which came from the vault. The whole experience has been really fun. Still looking for that first silver to pop up! I'm going to dump my rolls at another bank, and pick up another 5 or so after that to see what happens. I'm think I'm going to go crazy at my first silver!

Thanks for all the support,
HOS
 
Upvote 0
I fell a little crazy, second day and the second bank.
Found my first 40%.
The first bank wanted to hand count and roll them for me. I said no, just order me a couple
of bags. Then the teller said I don't have to take the whole bag at once, no, I'll take both
bags when they come in next week.

GreenRubicon
 
I'll be opening a new account with the second bank on Monday mourning.
Then place an order for $1,000 in half dollars.

GreenRubicon
 
The more you search, the more you will find , and the more you will want to search !!
 
As many members say - It's all about quantity. I keep searching larger amounts about every 2 weeks....my totals have gone up as well...I think there is a direct correlation :icon_salut:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom