What's new

Week #4 Ending 1-31-10

Daniel964

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 25, 2006
Messages
311
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Columbus, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Pennies $75 Hand Rolled
Wheats 22
Canadian 25


Halfs 12 Boxes

40% X 49
90% X 6 Kenns X 5 Franklin X 1

Clad Proofs X2
Gold Plated X2

A pretty good week. The wife is going to pick me up 2 Boxes of Pennies Monday to start my week till my halfs come in.
 
Upvote 0
jdsarasin8194 said:
Why do people keep pennies? ???

I search pennies just for the fun of it. I collect the wheaties and hope to find some indians also.
 
Daniel964 said:
jdsarasin8194 said:
Why do people keep pennies? ???

I search pennies just for the fun of it. I collect the wheaties and hope to find some indians also.
Oh, my bad. I ment "Why do people keep canadian pennies." what i said earlyer doesn't make sence cause I usualy search pennies too. :tongue3:
 
I keep canadian pennies. I keep a lot of canadian stuff. I live in Michigan, find em a lot. Sometimes I get some canadian silver too.
 
jdsarasin8194 said:
Daniel964 said:
jdsarasin8194 said:
Why do people keep pennies? ???

I search pennies just for the fun of it. I collect the wheaties and hope to find some indians also.
Oh, my bad. I ment "Why do people keep canadian pennies." what i said earlyer doesn't make sence cause I usualy search pennies too. :tongue3:


I keep canadians cause they will not run though the coin counters. I may roll them and take them with me if I ever take a trip to canada. I live in Columbus Ohio so it's not very far away for a weekend trip.
 
Right now.. the canadian dollar is worth about the same as the U.S. dollar. Who knows.. one day it'll be worth more
 
mistergee said:
i keep them too. i hope to get a folder for them as i have alot of them. :thumbsup:

I've thought about a folder also. Still thinking about it.
 
I put all I find in a folder. From CRHing and pocket change I get daily. It's just kinda interesting to see something different.


TG
 
Everyone should keep Canadian currency! When we come to our senses and finally invade Canada, it will be cool to have some "Colonial" coins. Imagine if your great-great grandperson had saved Texan coins?

I have been thinking about annexing Canada since I was 12 and believe it is a value buy.

Just one man's opinion.

Fathead
 
fathead said:
Everyone should keep Canadian currency! When we come to our senses and finally invade Canada, it will be cool to have some "Colonial" coins. Imagine if your great-great grandperson had saved Texan coins?

I have been thinking about annexing Canada since I was 12 and believe it is a value buy.

Just one man's opinion.

Fathead
I think it would be too much land for us to control... but thats just me
 
Out here in Cali.. Mexicans are here and some I've spoken told me they're taking their country back little by little. California used to be part of Mexico. They keep coming and are baby factories. They pump out kids and go on welfare. No wonder California is broke. They should announce and give fair warning a policy that says in two years welfare will be cut for those who are poor and have kids. People need to learn that if they can't afford kids and can't take care of them, don't have them. How come no one every talks about that? Anyhow enough politics..

I keep older Canadians which have a higher copper content and I did get a key date 1922 Canadian penny so you never know what you're going to find. I put the modern canadian cents back into rolls and spend the rest along with the zincolns.
 
fathead said:
Everyone should keep Canadian currency! When we come to our senses and finally invade Canada, it will be cool to have some "Colonial" coins. Imagine if your great-great grandperson had saved Texan coins?

I have been thinking about annexing Canada since I was 12 and believe it is a value buy.

Just one man's opinion.

Fathead

lol i agree and while we are at it our friends to the south dont look to bad either
 
fathead said:
Everyone should keep Canadian currency! When we come to our senses and finally invade Canada, it will be cool to have some "Colonial" coins. Imagine if your great-great grandperson had saved Texan coins?

I have been thinking about annexing Canada since I was 12 and believe it is a value buy.

Just one man's opinion.

Fathead

I guess this is just a joke. But just in case there is no such thing as Texan coins. Also to clear up, Texas was not invaded, it chose to annex itself.


You may now return to your silliness.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom