What's new

Weekend finds Silver & Tokens ~ UpDate ~

RONC(OR)

Hero Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2006
Messages
860
Reaction score
8
Golden Thread
0
Location
Eugene ,OR
Detector(s) used
Etrac/ X-8-X-1/ /Excalibur 2/AuqaHog ~yayer
Weekend finds Silver & Tokens ~ UpDate ~

Went on a roaptrip both days this weekend . Saturday with Neil and Sunday with Richard had a great time both days . here's what I found .37s merc 49s Rosie 43s war nickle Sterling ring 2 token 1 from Fossil OR. this one does not show in the book . I looked up Fossil and it is in the middle of nowhere lol the other token has no name on it. also dug 12 wheats the oldest a 16d and a marble always a good day when I get one. thx for looking HH
I sent a pic off to a token website and my token is now listed there I am still trying to find out the value thx for looking
http://tokencatalog.com/display_rec...d=&SearchStringAnyWord=&action=DisplayRecords
 

Attachments

  • DSCN0102.webp
    DSCN0102.webp
    40.6 KB · Views: 579
  • DSCN0104.webp
    DSCN0104.webp
    34 KB · Views: 575
  • DSCN0106.webp
    DSCN0106.webp
    23.8 KB · Views: 563
  • DSCN0107.webp
    DSCN0107.webp
    38.2 KB · Views: 559
Upvote 0
Re: Weekend finds Silver & Tokens

Nice hunt!!!

Great finds!!!!

Congrats!!! :thumbsup:
 
Re: Weekend finds Silver & Tokens

Very nice job on the silver, tokens and the marble! :)
 
Re: Weekend finds Silver & Tokens

Congratulations! Nice finds!

I hope I can get out with you again sometime.

Mike
 
Re: Weekend finds Silver & Tokens

Nice finds Ron! You alway seem to pull out some neat old treasures!

I especially like the Fossil Oregon trade token ~ that's a true rarity! It's not listed in the Oregon trade token book, nor the supplement to that book! AWESOME!!!!

8^)
 
Re: Weekend finds Silver & Tokens

Love those tokens!!!
Nice Hunt(s)!!!!...Is that an eagle on the button?
 
Re: Weekend finds Silver & Tokens

Nice finds Ron. Always impressed with your guys' finds in the mid-valley. I have a friend in the Portland OTTS club that is very knowledgable on the tokens of Oregon. He can find out the rarity.... and value. PM me if you would like his e-mail.

Jim
 
Re: Weekend finds Silver & Tokens

These are the kind of finds I like. Congrat on all of them. Keep on diggin. :thumbsup:

Burdie
 
Re: Weekend finds Silver & Tokens

Good Hunting :thumbsup: !

Keep @ it and HH!!
 
Re: Weekend finds Silver & Tokens

Good to see you got out on the weekend, got some nice silver out of the ground! :thumbsup:


Chris
 
Re: Weekend finds Silver & Tokens

Nice work, Ron, on all your finds!! :thumbsup:

Your aluminum token is very nice!!

Congrats,

CAPTN SE
Dan
 
Re: Weekend finds Silver & Tokens

GLAD YOU GOT OUT AND HAD A GREAT HUNT. SILVER IS NICE.CONGRATS.
 
Re: Weekend finds Silver & Tokens ~ UpDate ~

Thx everybody for the tips and help with this token I have an update that is kind of cool will let you know more as I get the info HH
 
Re: Weekend finds Silver & Tokens ~ UpDate ~

believe it or not I get excited by old keys, but the silver is even better.
 
Re: Weekend finds Silver & Tokens ~ UpDate ~

We had a great hunt this weekend and congratulations on your finds!
The silver is good but the winner this weekend is the Fossil, Or.
token. That is one for the record books. Super find!! :thumbsup:
I hope it doesn't rain this weekend so we can go back to that spot.
Keep us posted on the updated info when you get it.
Gold Nuggets :icon_jokercolor:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom