What's new

weekend finds - wok and ladle

jerseyben

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
5,216
Reaction score
2,180
Golden Thread
0
Location
NJ Pine Barrens
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
Picked up this wok and ladle on Saturday morning.

The wok is made by Lodge and is cast iron; $2.
The ladle is antique and is made of a wrought iron handle attached to a brass bowl; $1.

I have seen similar ladles selling on ebay for $30 and the wok maybe $25?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2170lodge1.webp
    IMG_2170lodge1.webp
    61.2 KB · Views: 433
  • IMG_2171lodge2.webp
    IMG_2171lodge2.webp
    73.6 KB · Views: 405
  • IMG_2165ladle1.webp
    IMG_2165ladle1.webp
    35.3 KB · Views: 415
  • IMG_2167ladle2.webp
    IMG_2167ladle2.webp
    35.3 KB · Views: 400
Love my Lodge cast iron pan, makes a perfect steak. That wok should fix up a tasty stir fry, it would go in my cabinet.
Never seen anything like the ladle, very cool.
 
I love to cook with cast iron! its real easy to clean up. just give it a good scrubbing and re-season and it will last a lifetime. I have a cast iron skillet that was my grandmother's mothers and I still use it!
 
Sold the wok this past weekend for $20.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom