What's new

Weekend Finds

Pocket Spill

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2008
Messages
1,518
Reaction score
30
Golden Thread
0
Location
Chicago
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Was back to my hometown in western Illinois and searched a site of a former circa 1900 one-room schoolhouse that is no longer there. Notable finds included a 1891 IH and a political token for a Chester Church. From briefly searching the internet it appears he was a politician around 1900. Found an article where it appears he was a Chicago alderman in 1906. Both items were about 7 inches deep.

Wish I could join all of you at the group hunt but I will be out of town. Have a great time.
 

Attachments

  • 001.webp
    001.webp
    10.8 KB · Views: 188
  • 002.webp
    002.webp
    12.3 KB · Views: 214
Sweet find.....atleast it wasnt a Democrat token or you might of had to put it back where ya found it ;D
 
Nice finds PS! I really like the greenie IH.
 
It has been awhile since I have found an IH..Looks like a good hunt. :thumbsup:
 
Nice finds! Sorry you won't be able to stop by the party, hopefully we can collaborate in the future.

Joe
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom