What's new

Weekend finds

AGCoinHunter

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2009
Messages
2,074
Reaction score
25
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 (MD) Bare hands (CRH)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had my parents pick up some halfs from a small town near where they used to live last week. They dropped them off to me this weekend. Out of $73, there were 4 90%'s, 13 40%'s, a circulated proof, and a 2000-S Silver with the mintage of 856,400. Lowest mintage coin I have found so far. Not bad for an otherwise uneventfull weekend. Will try to take some pictures when I get 20 minutes at home to sit down.
 
Upvote 0
Can you count the low mintage one without giving Mom and Dad an assist ? Maybe an honorable mention. Nice Finds, JP
 
I am trying to get them to help me assist more! They really came through on this one. Both are retired, and my father used to CRH in the 60's so he knows the game. He lives in Texas so I am trying to get him to tap the market there for me.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom