Weekend Finds

catherine1

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had a chance to do a little digging Friday. Forty five degrees and the ground is saturated from a slow snow melt. Only deer hunter was my brother, and he was hunting on the hill a 1/4 mile from my dig site. Found the knife in about twenty minutes between two camps located around 40 feet apart. Then went over to the smaller camp which had been producing a lot of bone, and found the F/A point about 1.5 hours later. Never found one tip or base for the shoe box! Would have went today but had to work. Good Luck. And HH!!

Attachments

• jack 153.jpg
    jack 153.jpg
    850.9 KB · Views: 69
Upvote 0
2 Very nice points.

Nice dig finds. congrats.

Thanks for the reply guys. Hope to get back to a full day of digging once the deer hunters leave. HH.

Yea I'm stuck this week also sounds like a war outside.

Thanks for the reply guys. Hope to get back to a full day of digging once the deer hunters leave. HH.

I hear ya Im thinking on not doing any more hunts till after the season ends. I want to go to a spot but last time alls I heard was a shotgun and so I took off. Ill probably wait till January then do some hunting.

no guts no glory yaw.just kidding most hunters wont take the shot untill they see whats in there sites,i think you should be more worried about who you go hunting with.

Nice digs again! Just do not wear that hat with horns. Rut is cranking up here. Saw 12 does and 4 little bucks. Fun to watch.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back