What's new

WEEKEND REPORT: MORE HORSEPOWER METAL DETECTING - THE 2019 MUSTANGS GO OUT TO PASTURE

SilverChirp

Full Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2016
Messages
151
Reaction score
1,064
Golden Thread
0
Location
State of Washington
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi TreasureNetters!

In this weekends metal detecting video you get lots of hot gas and a few cool finds!

Happy Hunting!

-SilverChirp



PHOTOS:
 

Attachments

  • 20190301_144004 (3).webp
    20190301_144004 (3).webp
    439.6 KB · Views: 99
  • 20190301_171946.webp
    20190301_171946.webp
    971.9 KB · Views: 104
  • 20190301_172005.webp
    20190301_172005.webp
    405.7 KB · Views: 92
  • 20190301_172009.webp
    20190301_172009.webp
    341.6 KB · Views: 95
  • 20190301_172014.webp
    20190301_172014.webp
    380.6 KB · Views: 95
  • must.webp
    must.webp
    13.6 KB · Views: 91
  • LR (2).webp
    LR (2).webp
    25.4 KB · Views: 90
Upvote 14
I remember when you built your own muscle car blood sweat tears and money I still build my own. I would rather buy an old muscle car and dump 50 grand into it then buy one off the shelf .Cool hunting !!!!!!
 
A2coins, I agree with you about building your muscle car. I have restored Model T's to Mustangs, sure is a lot of fun, but as you say very expensive! :occasion14:
 
Love them old muscle cars, used to show Mustangs back in the day. Every once and a while I think about getting one to tinker with but that would cut into my time to metal detect!
 
I remember when you built your own muscle car blood sweat tears and money I still build my own. I would rather buy an old muscle car and dump 50 grand into it then buy one off the shelf .Cool hunting !!!!!!

Little sumthin called " BUILT NOT BOUGHT " hard to take pride in something someone else built...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom