What's new

Weekend returns

Gary Drayton

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2007
Messages
357
Reaction score
663
Golden Thread
2
Location
Fort Lauderdale Florida
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur
Minelab Sovereign GT
Minelab CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Friday evening I found and returned a guys car keys and wallet lost on the beach containing $600.00 cash, the person had used his shoes to mark the hidden stuff but a good samaritan walking the beach moved the shoes higher up on the beach so they did not get wet. Todays return was a little more difficult and it involved a little bit of snake wrangling. While searching an eroded beach with a 6 foot cut I found a snake trapped between the base of the cut and the incoming tide. I scooped the water moccasin up and tried to climb the face of the cut to put the snake to safety. The feisty snake slithered out of my scoop basket and launched itself towards me a couple of times as we both rolled back down the cut. I was finally able to get the snake back in my scoop basket and put it safely in the dunes. Must have been good karma as I went home with some cool Spanish artifacts from one beach and a Tiffany & Co platinum and diamond ring from another beach.
 
Upvote 0
Good return, where are the pics?
 
These type of snakes bite, it is good of you not to killed it. God bless you.
 
Me and him would not have gotten along. Those finds sound cool Gary.... that Tiff Pl is a big ticket.... good find.

Dew
 
OK! I give up! Where in the world would you come across a Moc and what beach? WOW!
 
Nice Gary.got an iron spike, gold and silver rings n lots o crusty money...$13.ya i wouldn't mess with snakes...hats off to you on that one
 
WTG,:icon_thumright:I can just imagine that Tiffany ring and Platinum,$$,,we all love Miss Tiffany,,HH:hello:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom