What's new

weekends take

Mercury63

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 20, 2008
Messages
286
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Picked up my usual 2 boxes of halves on Friday. Did the first box that night after the Springsteen concert at 2am. Nailed 3 Walkers , 1 Ben, 2 64's and 2 40's. Most Walkers ever in a box for me. ( Once got 4 walkers in a hand roll). Next afternoon, I went through box 2 and got another Walker and 2 - 40%. Volume was only fair this weekend, but good quality. My bank didn't have any hand rolled nickels or dimes this week for some reason so I took a week off. Took my dumps in today and had to wait on a horrible line. I noticed in the carriage of the machine when they rolled it out that there were 2 silver quarters mixed in with some foreign and other rejects. I scooped them up and asked the machine operator if I could keep them if I subbed 2 others and he said yes - got a 51p and 64p. Now I have 4 silver quarters from the reject slot this year. Oh yeah, the Springsteen concert was pretty good.
 
Upvote 0
Not a bad haul at all my friend. Wish I had done that well this week. Keep it up.

Golden Silver
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom