What's new

Weekly Beach Hunt....White Gold

lookindown

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2010
Messages
7,110
Reaction score
4,937
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went on beach hunt with BigMike. 8 hour hunt, found a white gold 14kt, 7.5 gram band. Same beach where I found a 7.9 gram white gold band two weeks ago. BigMike got a 3.3 gram 14kt chain with a silver cross on it, and a stainless steel spinner ring.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0185 (800x600).webp
    IMG_0185 (800x600).webp
    97.8 KB · Views: 647
  • IMG_0187 (800x600).webp
    IMG_0187 (800x600).webp
    25.5 KB · Views: 637
  • IMG_0189 (800x600).webp
    IMG_0189 (800x600).webp
    37.7 KB · Views: 654
  • IMG_0190 (800x600).webp
    IMG_0190 (800x600).webp
    33.2 KB · Views: 643
  • IMG_0193 (800x600).webp
    IMG_0193 (800x600).webp
    47.7 KB · Views: 658
  • IMG_0198 (800x600).webp
    IMG_0198 (800x600).webp
    22.3 KB · Views: 639
Upvote 0
Beautiful white gold ring find, lookindown :headbang:

Great pics , too :hello2:

Lorraine
 
I don't think I could hunt for 8 hours! I hope you took a refreshment break.

Nice, heavy ring find. Keep 'em coming.
 
:icon_thumleft: fat ring NICE !!!!! :icon_thumright:

:icon_pirat:
 
LOVES me some gold :icon_thumleft: Great looking ring :icon_pirat:
 
Wholey Khrap! Did somebody help you carry that back to the car?! Congratulations!!!! :hello2: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
 
Here is the chain, cross & ring... Even though it is Stainless I'm sure someone would like it back. The only real clue I have in returning it is the inscription on the inside of the ring. It has Elisabeth & Jeffery on the outside and "Membels Jesus Love" 3/27/2010 on the inside. If anyone can help with returning it just let me know.

037.webp

014.webp

028.webp
 
congrats lookindown and biggmike on more great finds! :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
 
That cross cleaned up nice.....it was a glob of crud when it came out of the water. :icon_thumleft: :icon_pirat: :icon_thumright:
 
That made your day! :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom