What's new

Weeks dimes (pretty good w/ pic)

MauserMan

Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 7, 2010
Messages
279
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
MA
Detector(s) used
BH Tiv
Week's dimes (pretty good w/ pic)

So I did a dime box Monday and today. Got a merc and two Roo's in one, and a Roo along with a merc with a lot of remaining luster in today's. I was surprised at the condition of the merc at the top of the photo. I'll take these boxes :wink: !

2 boxes yield: 2 mercs, 3 Rosies
H.H.
 

Attachments

  • dimes w. mercs.webp
    dimes w. mercs.webp
    30.8 KB · Views: 354
Upvote 0
Re: Week's dimes (pretty good w/ pic)

wow!!! nice boxes, and beautiful merc!!!!!!!!!
 
Re: Week's dimes (pretty good w/ pic)

I have not found a merc in a very long time. Nice haul there.

apush :read2:
 
Re: Week's dimes (pretty good w/ pic)

Nice score on those dimes :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Very good photo too.
HH
Rich
 
Re: Week's dimes (pretty good w/ pic)

great finds! :icon_thumleft: gotta love these merc's especially in this condition..
great photo also
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom