Week's total for rileyboy
Hi all,
With gas prices high, I decided to do the Rich Hartford "modus operendi" and do boxes
ordered from banks close to home. Worked out well for the week. Did 10 boxes and
tray checked each bank. Here are the results:
MONDAY
Box #1....17
Box #2....13
(3) 90%ers
(27) 40%ers
TUESDAY
Box #1.....Skunk
Box #2.....2
$70 Customer Wrapped Rolls....Skunk
(2) 40%ers
WEDNESDAY
Box #1.....1
Box #2.....20
$7 loose tray...3
(1) 90%er
(23) 40%ers
Also got (1) 1987-D au/unc. Key Date...Very nice coin
THURSDAY
Box #1.....(9)
Box #2.....(1)
(3) 90%ers. 1943 Walker High grade. I guess au. No wear
1951-D Ben
1964 Very nice
* Hit for the "Hat Trick" / "Trifecta" on the 90%ers.
(7) 40%ers (1)...1970-S
FRIDAY
Box #1.....(4)
Box #2.....(2)
(3) 90%ers. 1964,....1996-S Proof,....1998-S Proof (Both proofs very nice)
(3) 40%ers
Also got (1) 2006-S Clad proof Very nice
TOTALS:
(10) 90%ers
(62) 40%ers
I think it was a great week with all the different types. Would now like to know how much
I saved on gas. Also the "dumps" were easy as there are a ton of my banks in the area.
And...customer wrapped rolls seemed to have disappeared except for competition dumps.
Cheers, It's out there!
rileyboy and "Riley"
Hi all,
With gas prices high, I decided to do the Rich Hartford "modus operendi" and do boxes
ordered from banks close to home. Worked out well for the week. Did 10 boxes and
tray checked each bank. Here are the results:
MONDAY
Box #1....17
Box #2....13
(3) 90%ers
(27) 40%ers
TUESDAY
Box #1.....Skunk
Box #2.....2
$70 Customer Wrapped Rolls....Skunk
(2) 40%ers
WEDNESDAY
Box #1.....1
Box #2.....20
$7 loose tray...3
(1) 90%er
(23) 40%ers
Also got (1) 1987-D au/unc. Key Date...Very nice coin
THURSDAY
Box #1.....(9)
Box #2.....(1)
(3) 90%ers. 1943 Walker High grade. I guess au. No wear
1951-D Ben
1964 Very nice
* Hit for the "Hat Trick" / "Trifecta" on the 90%ers.
(7) 40%ers (1)...1970-S
FRIDAY
Box #1.....(4)
Box #2.....(2)
(3) 90%ers. 1964,....1996-S Proof,....1998-S Proof (Both proofs very nice)
(3) 40%ers
Also got (1) 2006-S Clad proof Very nice
TOTALS:
(10) 90%ers
(62) 40%ers
I think it was a great week with all the different types. Would now like to know how much
I saved on gas. Also the "dumps" were easy as there are a ton of my banks in the area.
And...customer wrapped rolls seemed to have disappeared except for competition dumps.
Cheers, It's out there!
rileyboy and "Riley"
Upvote
0
Great totals there rileyboy - you've started the year out great! 










