JohnDee1 Sr. Member Joined Jul 28, 2018 Messages 314 Reaction score 474 Golden Thread 0 Location Georgia Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 6, 2019 #1 As the title says I have this weird buckle. I have found horse tack before, but this one looks different. Is it just an odd horse buckle or is it something else. Regardless thanks! Attachments E10E498E-3112-44BB-9FA5-34AEFC2FAA75.webp 417 KB · Views: 71
As the title says I have this weird buckle. I have found horse tack before, but this one looks different. Is it just an odd horse buckle or is it something else. Regardless thanks!
bologna321 Bronze Member Joined Aug 26, 2017 Messages 1,182 Reaction score 2,953 Golden Thread 0 Location SW MO Detector(s) used Garrett AT PRO, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, Equinox 600 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Dec 6, 2019 #2 Link to a conveyor belt manure spreader I think. I've found one as well. Upvote 0
JohnDee1 Sr. Member Joined Jul 28, 2018 Messages 314 Reaction score 474 Golden Thread 0 Location Georgia Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 6, 2019 Thread Owner #3 I think you might be right. Thanks for the help! Upvote 0
Plug N Play Bronze Member Joined Aug 23, 2014 Messages 1,319 Reaction score 3,573 Golden Thread 0 Location California Detector(s) used De Havilland Canada DHC-7-102 Dash 7 - Fugro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 6, 2019 #4 Good ID. Detachable Chain ... aka agricultural chain and sometimes elevator chain. Upvote 0
nsdq Silver Member Joined Oct 16, 2011 Messages 4,040 Reaction score 1,931 Golden Thread 0 Location Tarpon springs FL Detector(s) used AT-Pro,Ace 150, flea market digger Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 7, 2019 #5 Still made today ,use same chain type on my 1920 John Deere windrow rake Upvote 0
ANTIQUARIAN Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Apr 24, 2010 Messages 13,020 Reaction score 28,176 Golden Thread 1 Location Upper Canada 🇨🇦 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot' Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Dec 7, 2019 #6 Don't worry buddy, if you detect farm fields on a regular basis you'll be finding lots of these. Dave Upvote 0
Don't worry buddy, if you detect farm fields on a regular basis you'll be finding lots of these. Dave