What's new

Weird button age?

RatherBeDigging

Hero Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2020
Messages
618
Reaction score
3,306
Golden Thread
3
🥇 Banner finds
3
Detector(s) used
Started with a Minelab xterra 505. Then Equinox 600 with stock coil, xl coil and sinper coil depending on circumstances. Now use a manticore mostly or oversized coil on equinox.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Found this botton in my cousin's yards trash pit area. A small area but lot of signals. Mostly nails, can parts and foil but a few interesting items have popped out. House is circa 1925. Any ideas if it's a button and how old it is? Oldest find was a 1914 wheaty.
 

Attachments

  • 20210618_200135.webp
    20210618_200135.webp
    286.4 KB · Views: 119
  • 20210618_205917.webp
    20210618_205917.webp
    319.1 KB · Views: 113
I can't focus on it but that may be th muscle relaxer I took a little ago. I willlook a it when I come to. Goodnight
 
Upvote 0
I apologize for my previous post. I don't even remember making it. I have been having bad back spasms and am taking a prescription muscle relaxer and it does a good job. It even relaxes my brain! With that being said I don't know what your item is. I have never seen one before. I am going to take my pill and go to bed in a little while
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom