Squirrel322 Silver Member Joined Jul 4, 2016 Messages 4,424 Reaction score 9,427 Golden Thread 0 Location Central MI Detector(s) used E-Trac, Equinox 800, Go-Find 66, ACE 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 9, 2018 #1 So, I dug this up in a local park. It rings up as a solid 13 on the Equinox 800. The majority of it does not appear to be metal, it is some what soft and brittle. I broke the end of it and exposed tiny metal/crystal things inside.
So, I dug this up in a local park. It rings up as a solid 13 on the Equinox 800. The majority of it does not appear to be metal, it is some what soft and brittle. I broke the end of it and exposed tiny metal/crystal things inside.
ANTIQUARIAN Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Apr 24, 2010 Messages 13,021 Reaction score 28,183 Golden Thread 1 Location Upper Canada 🇨🇦 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot' Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Dec 10, 2018 #2 Kinda looks like melted pot metal combined with aluminum. Dave Upvote 0
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 10, 2018 #3 hmmmm Upvote 0
Back-of-the-boat Gold Member Joined Apr 18, 2013 Messages 7,064 Reaction score 8,980 Golden Thread 0 Location California Detector(s) used AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 10, 2018 #4 I agree with Antiquarian some kind of melted metal something from a campfire or a barbecue. Upvote 0