What's new

Weird one

goldencoin

Gold Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2005
Messages
5,669
Reaction score
452
Golden Thread
0
Location
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, I got a nickel bag while visiting Chicago. Was hoping for a lot of neat foreign coins, but ended up with one. It took a good half hour to track down that it is a Kiev (Ukraine) Metro token. Never know what your gonna get...

HH
-GC
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4496.webp
    IMG_4496.webp
    23.3 KB · Views: 258
  • IMG_4497.webp
    IMG_4497.webp
    16.9 KB · Views: 249
Upvote 0
coincrazed said:
O.k. So you're a girl.I can tell by the nails.I'll call you "my man" anyway.So,my man,that is one WEIRD token.Nice! - coincrazed
I could tell from the avatar she is a female. :icon_scratch:
 
No, I'm a guy...I keep them a little long so I can peel open paper rolls

HH
-GC
 
enamel7 said:
coincrazed said:
O.k. So you're a girl.I can tell by the nails.I'll call you "my man" anyway.So,my man,that is one WEIRD token.Nice! - coincrazed
I could tell from the avatar she is a female. :icon_scratch:

Oops....... How embarrassing...... LOL

Mojo
 
coincrazed said:
O.k. So you're a girl.I can tell by the nails.I'll call you "my man" anyway.So,my man,that is one WEIRD token.Nice! - coincrazed

Delicate skin too.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom