mack0238
Full Member
- Joined
- May 10, 2015
- Messages
- 122
- Reaction score
- 304
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Rochester, MN
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab Etrac
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Upvote
10

With the seagulls and private sail boat, I would say it is a civilian brooch. Very nice! Sub![]()
Those "sea gulls" look like stealth airplanes to me... in disguise of course. What better way sneak up on the enemy than with a battleship disguised as a dinky sailboat and your planes disguised at sea gulls... brilliance I tell you, brilliance...
I will show myself out now...
Those "sea gulls" look like stealth airplanes to me... in disguise of course. What better way sneak up on the enemy than with a battleship disguised as a dinky sailboat and your planes disguised at sea gulls... brilliance I tell you, brilliance...
I will show myself out now...
Sub AKA.... Conspiracy Theorist in training....Congrats on getting out and digging those targets. Is that a copper ring?