What's new

Weirdest Silver Ring Ive Found

winslow

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2004
Messages
448
Reaction score
1,644
Golden Thread
2
Location
Oregon, No Cal Border
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett AT Max, Equinox 900
Weirdest Silver Ring I've Found

I actually found this last month while on vacation in south Florida but am finally putting it here. Along with hundreds of clad coins I found this cool 1936 Venezuela coin and a strange looking ring. Found where they've been having farmers markets in a small town outside Miami.

I didn't recognize this as a ring at all when it was found. I thought it was a broken chrome part off a bike or car. As a matter of fact it was put in the junk section of the pouch. I was surprised to find a Mexico .925 marking on it but it took me a few minutes to figure out exactly what the heck it was. It's a broken man's knuckle ring. Just not my kind of thing but if people are losing these I'm all for it! By the way it weighs 13.7 grams.

Anyway, both of these were firsts for me!
 

Attachments

  • miami finds ven fnt.webp
    miami finds ven fnt.webp
    62.9 KB · Views: 135
  • miami finds ven bck.webp
    miami finds ven bck.webp
    164.2 KB · Views: 134
  • miami finds knucke.webp
    miami finds knucke.webp
    23.8 KB · Views: 114
  • miami finds knuckle 925.webp
    miami finds knuckle 925.webp
    36.8 KB · Views: 117
  • miami finds knuckle finger.webp
    miami finds knuckle finger.webp
    34.9 KB · Views: 131
Upvote 14
Man... that thing gives new definition to the term "brass knuckles. heh

Sterling knuckle ring.

Actually you should not have put it on...
It looks like something that "Evil" would wear in the movie "Time Bandits"... which I loved.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom