Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all, Wooton here in Southeast Texas, 30 mins from LA border. New to the hunting experience and open to recommendations for the right detector for our marshy bayous. Looking forward to sharing info and experiences!
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard Wooton! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Texas for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Matchayan

Mar 28, 2014
Qualicum Beach,B.C.
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all. Joined a few years ago but did not have time to do any hunting just daydreaming. Bought my first detector a used Garrett Atx and heading out in the Mojave desert on Wednesday to try my luck looking for nuggets. I live part time in Alberta , B.C. Canada and winter in Palm Desert. Looking forward to the new hobby.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all. Joined a few years ago but did not have time to do any hunting just daydreaming. Bought my first detector a used Garrett Atx and heading out in the Mojave desert on Wednesday to try my luck looking for nuggets. I live part time in Alberta , B.C. Canada and winter in Palm Desert. Looking forward to the new hobby.
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Canada for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your country.

Chris Wanz

Greenie
Mar 16, 2017
Oakdale California
Detector(s) used
GARRETT ATX Gold Detector , GARRETT PRO-POINTER AT, GOLD HOG MULTI SLUICE , GOLD HOG RAPTOR , BARE WETSUIT, TUSA MASK
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Everyone! I'm Chris and I'm from Mountain View California where I work, and I also have a home in Oakdale California. My main hobby is fishing and there are lots of good places to fish in the Gold Country, but there are lots of places to search for Gold too!...So I've decided to get back into it as a recreational hobby, and then I found this neat site on the Internet. Sure glad I did, it's already great, as I see lots of educational information to read up on. Thanks for having me! ⛏��

Last edited:

MOUNTIAN MAN

Mar 21, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello to all just a guy looking to get out with my other buddies and try to find some uncovered treasures.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello to all just a guy looking to get out with my other buddies and try to find some uncovered treasures.
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forums: Select Your Area.... for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country).

Chris Wanz

Greenie
Mar 16, 2017
Oakdale California
Detector(s) used
GARRETT ATX Gold Detector , GARRETT PRO-POINTER AT, GOLD HOG MULTI SLUICE , GOLD HOG RAPTOR , BARE WETSUIT, TUSA MASK
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you! And I'll check out the California forums! ⛏

dca2

Jan 5, 2015
NW Louisiana
Detector(s) used
EQX600; Fisher f44, f2; Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Started detecting about 2 years ago with alot of lurking here and on friendly. The advice I have absorbed has made this an enjoyable hobby. I'm at $21 in clad plus pennies for the year. I have also found a 1916 Barber dime, 1935 Merc. and a 1964 Rosie!

Coil-2-Soil

Mar 21, 2017
East Coast
Detector(s) used
3030 and Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey all. I'm from Hubert N.C and have been detecting for about 2 years. I have been following t-net for about a 11/2 years. Like what I see here.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Started detecting about 2 years ago with alot of lurking here and on friendly. The advice I have absorbed has made this an enjoyable hobby. I'm at $21 in clad plus pennies for the year. I have also found a 1916 Barber dime, 1935 Merc. and a 1964 Rosie!
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard dca2! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Louisiana for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

AwesomeSauce

Mar 26, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello from Central Kentucky

Hello from Central Kentucky everyone. My name is Pamela and I am a 35 year old mother of 3. I have always been interested in metal detecting, especially finding treasures. I am new to this though but here in Kentucky I find quite a lot of Civil War treasures. I have found a ring recently that is interesting because it has a hallmark but I can't seem to find anything out about it. I'm new to navigating this site so maybe someone can point me in the direction where I can ask questions about this ring....thanks a bunch!!!

Utah Flour & Nugget

Tenderfoot
Mar 26, 2017
Utah
Detector(s) used
White MXT & GMT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm a new guy on the block. I live in Utah. I have 2 detectors, a dredge, 5 gold pans, a sluice box, a bunch of classifiers, and a fever--gold fever.

Louise22

Greenie
Mar 27, 2017
St. Louis, MO
Detector(s) used
none
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hello, I am a new member from St. Louis, MO. I am recently retired and have been learning more and more about native American artifacts. I have access to a lovely creek on private property in St. Charles County, MO and have found some interesting items. I am hoping to both share my finds and get more information as to what they are/might be. Thank you, I'm looking forward to spending more time on this site.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread