Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

hi everyone ,this is going to be a post like non other, about me-love meta detecting , 52 old man that looks like 45 acts like 20 totally stright,going to rock bar idaho, vary low budget trip, looking for a hard core ,camping,detecting person to split on the trip,your cost 250.00.idaho is free camping, free detecting because it,s considered free land,i have mini van runs like new, if you have a kayak or small camper for yourself no problem.
return trip is up in the air ,ill most likely stay till fall
no im not a weirdo im tired of letting life get in the way, leaving sunday 4\16\2017 i know not much notice-thank you

hi everyone...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: New York for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Hi vpnavy, what would you suggest for finding someone to go sluicing with ? i know about the clubs and stuff, should i post in the ca forms or post in the main page sluicing forms ? thank you for any info.

Hi vpnavy, what would you suggest for finding someone to go sluicing with ? i know about the clubs and stuff, should i post in the ca forms or post in the main page sluicing forms ? thank you for any info.
metal_detector.gif
I would just jump over to Sub-Forums: California and start up a new topic titled: Looking for someone to go sluicing with! In the message area I would just provide your area you are interesting in meeting, etc.

Hey Y'all! I'm a retired teacher's assistant from God's country, North Carolina! I found this site by accident, but so glad I did! :newbie:

Hey Y'all! I'm a retired teacher's assistant from God's country, North Carolina! I found this site by accident, but so glad I did! :newbie:
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: North Carolina for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state. Also, my daughter is a teacher in the great state of Maryland.:laughing7:

I'm a big time newbie but excited to be on here and ready to start hunting!

Hi Everyone! I came across this site when I was searching for any other Mystery Hunts in the Hemet or San Jacinto areas. My sister and I are planning a Mystery Hunt here in Hemet for the summer but that's only if we get enough participants. Anyway, I'm looking forward to browsing this site and seeing what it's all about.

Hi Everyone! I came across this site when I was searching for any other Mystery Hunts in the Hemet or San Jacinto areas. My sister and I are planning a Mystery Hunt here in Hemet for the summer but that's only if we get enough participants. Anyway, I'm looking forward to browsing this site and seeing what it's all about.
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: California for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Hello I am a newbie.. And I can't wait to get some pics taken of this 1971 s DDR penny.. I have some questions about it.. Thanks for adding me

Hello I am a newbie.. And I can't wait to get some pics taken of this 1971 s DDR penny.. I have some questions about it.. Thanks for adding me
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forums: Select Your Area.... for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country).

hi im louie i wanna doen it big time and iwish all you the best
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard Louie! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forums: Select Your Area.... for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country).

Hello all, My name is Tim. I'm from eastern Oregon. Just starting out on this new adventure looking for GOLD in the surrounding Rivers and Mountain's. I have a XP Deus and Garrett ATX. I have some crevice tools and pans. Anybody have any good advise?

Hey y'all. Northish Ga here. The wife bought me a Bounty Hunter from Wal Mart thinking I would get bored as usual and my "toy" would end up on a shelf or in a corner like the rest. First trip out in my yard, I found a silver ring. It was about an inch down so I lucked out. Ive since bought, used, and sold an Ace 250. Found a bronze coin with it at an old church. Now have a XLT Spectrum that is driving me crazy. Ive been cruising the forum and I've already learnt a lot.

Hello all, My name is Tim. I'm from eastern Oregon. Just starting out on this new adventure looking for GOLD in the surrounding Rivers and Mountain's. I have a XP Deus and Garrett ATX. I have some crevice tools and pans. Anybody have any good advise?

Are ya over by Baker?? Did ya ever try the Powder River?? There used to be a swimmin' hole there, where all the teens would go and party!!

Hi everyone. My name is Mike and I deal with wheat pennies. Buying or selling. I have rolls of teens, 20s and 30s to sell. If anyone is interested. My e-mail address is [email protected].
Looking forward to getting on this site. tks.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back