Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

Rlee36

Jul 30, 2017
Missouri
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, my name is Ricky from Missouri. I am mainly interested in U.S. war memorabilia, coins, and oddities.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, my name is Ricky from Missouri. I am mainly interested in U.S. war memorabilia, coins, and oddities.
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Missouri for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Underwonder

Bronze Member
Jul 31, 2017
RI
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's XLT Spectrum, TRX Pin-pointer, Garrett AT Pro Pin-pointer, Eagle II SL with Bigfoot, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hello from RI, USA. I have had 2 White's metal detectors for over 20 years but have only recently searched with regularity. Being semi-retired offers ample opportunity to do my favorite hunting... relic hunting. Lots of fun. I have researched many finds and have learned a lot from Treasurenet members....so I decided to become one! I also downloaded the IOS app for my phone. It seems I can't travel anywhere without wondering what might be under the terrain I am passing by! Many thanks to the creators and maintenance folks of this site and to the many contributors.

Priate Booty

Tenderfoot
Jul 21, 2017
SUNSHINE STATE
Detector(s) used
Minre Lab CTX 3030,Mine Lab Sovergins GT
Garrett AT Pro, Mine Lab Excalibur, Mine Lab Equinox, Garret Sea Hunter, Fisher Cz -21
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello,

My screen name is Pirate Booty.. former Florida resident served 25 years in Military, I heard about this web site from researching. nam a Gold panner from Virginia past two years, and we currently moved back to Northern Florida to re-live my life in the sun. Enjoy Treasure hunting and rock collecting especially Indian Artifacts.. which Texas was a jewel for.. Would like to eventually purchase a Mine Lab excluder 1400.00 dollars new. when I get a chance. I would enjoy to look for some of the Beach Finds of the 1715 era and other shipwrecks along treasure Coast.. but the travel time and distance for myself probably would not benefit me at this time.. I understand if you don't put in the time one won't find the find... "Pun intended"... I have researched many topics on the wrecks and read forums, and I see that many of you have found some really nice Silver Spanish Coins and Occasional Gold Escudos,other modern currency along with Jewelry. "Very Impressive"... I am located near Jacksonville area. If anyone is interested in getting up with my self please IM me. I am super user friendly and will give you the shirt off my back..I also love hunting wild game in season, and fish when I get the chance "salt and fresh water"... good luck to all of you on your next excursion out. Beside and my God Bless you in your endeavors.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, My screen name is Pirate Booty.. former Florida resident served 25 years in Military, I heard about this web site from researching. nam a Gold panner from Virginia past two years, and we currently moved back to Northern Florida...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Florida for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Aug 1, 2017
Holiday Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett Sea Hunter Mark II
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hello, waiting on my Amazon delivery of my Garrett Sea Hunter Mark II... I can't wait to start! Novice as I will be.. any hints please send them my way & Happy Hunting!

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, waiting on my Amazon delivery of my Garrett Sea Hunter Mark II... I can't wait to start! Novice as I will be.. any hints please send them my way & Happy Hunting!
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forums: Select Your Area.... for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country).

Aug 4, 2017
bermingham
Detector(s) used
none
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Admin! It is my first time in this site and I am very much interested to learn about treasure hunting but I need help to go through with it. I hope that you can help me with my exploration. thanks.

Aug 7, 2017
Downingtown, PA
Detector(s) used
Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi! I've always been looking downward (beach glass, bottles, relics, etc) but I got my first metal detector in April. It's the Ace 400. I live in Chester County, Pa.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi! I've always been looking downward (beach glass, bottles, relics, etc) but I got my first metal detector in April. It's the Ace 400. I live in Chester County, Pa.
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard Jen from another resident of the great state of PA! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Pennsylvania for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to PA.

Cbowersox

Tenderfoot
May 7, 2017
Ohio
Detector(s) used
BOUNTY HUNTER, Garrett Ace 350, Garrett pro-pointer, Garrett At Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Were about in Ohio? I to am from the great O-H-I-O�� I'm a newby to this sight but love, love medal decting, being in the woods, finding old homesteads, diggin up lost history....and junk of coarse ��...ok that was suppost to be a reply to someone from Ohio but I messed that all up.. lol

Last edited:

Nick Russell

Greenie
Aug 7, 2017
Edgewater, Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you for your service. We recently moved to the New Smyrna Beach area and love it.

Hello,

My screen name is Pirate Booty.. former Florida resident served 25 years in Military, I heard about this web site from researching. nam a Gold panner from Virginia past two years, and we currently moved back to Northern Florida to re-live my life in the sun. Enjoy Treasure hunting and rock collecting especially Indian Artifacts.. which Texas was a jewel for.. Would like to eventually purchase a Mine Lab excluder 1400.00 dollars new. when I get a chance. I would enjoy to look for some of the Beach Finds of the 1715 era and other shipwrecks along treasure Coast.. but the travel time and distance for myself probably would not benefit me at this time.. I understand if you don't put in the time one won't find the find... "Pun intended"... I have researched many topics on the wrecks and read forums, and I see that many of you have found some really nice Silver Spanish Coins and Occasional Gold Escudos,other modern currency along with Jewelry. "Very Impressive"... I am located near Jacksonville area. If anyone is interested in getting up with my self please IM me. I am super user friendly and will give you the shirt off my back..I also love hunting wild game in season, and fish when I get the chance "salt and fresh water"... good luck to all of you on your next excursion out. Beside and my God Bless you in your endeavors.

Jimmy39

Aug 19, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all.. my name is jim, I'm from Ohio and fairly new to this I am 39 yrs old married w/2 kids whom all love treasure hunting as much as myself. I have used this site many times to gain knowledge from those of you that know way more than myself for that I thank you! And I am looking forward to being a part of the community !!

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all.. my name is jim, I'm from Ohio and fairly new to this I am 39 yrs old married w/2 kids whom all love treasure hunting as much as myself. I have used this site many times to gain knowledge from those of you that know way more than myself for that I thank you! And I am looking forward to being a part of the community !!
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard Jim! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Ohio for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Howdy you all. Joe Downs here. Live in Tennessee. I was an avid relic hunter for years and did some nugget shooting but took a bit of a break to work across the pond and do some consulting. I am back now. I am strictly a Minelab man. I have an ancient Explorer, a CTX 3030, and a GPX 4500. I will be taking a trip west this winter to do some detecting and hopefully this winter down to the Treasure Coast. Oh yea, I am still consulting some at an ethanol facility in Hopewell, Virginia. I do believe there was a little Civil War activity there. That is all for now

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread