Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Howdy you all. Joe Downs here. Live in Tennessee...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard Joe! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Tennessee for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Tina1234

Jul 6, 2017
Indiana
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello! i am from INDIANA and new to this site. Actually this is my first site like this altogether. Please be patient with me and any help and/or suggestions are humbly appreciated.
Tina

Tina1234

Jul 6, 2017
Indiana
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello! i am from INDIANA and new to this site. Actually this is my first site like this altogether. Please be patient with me and any help and/or suggestions are humbly appreciated.
Tina

Priate Booty

Tenderfoot
Jul 21, 2017
SUNSHINE STATE
Detector(s) used
Minre Lab CTX 3030,Mine Lab Sovergins GT
Garrett AT Pro, Mine Lab Excalibur, Mine Lab Equinox, Garret Sea Hunter, Fisher Cz -21
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello,
I finally figured out the into thread.. Sorry for delay. I was a former resident of Florida, Served 25 years US Army, Ft. Bragg. My TreasureNet name is PIRATE BOOTY, I use a Garrett 200, recently purchased. I met a guy in Coca Beach last summer, while we were researching homes to buy... he uses a Fisher CZ 21 Under water.. we talked quite a bit,,,he explained some of the laws, and what he actually does... and where to look. From there I was hooked. I currently reside around the Jacksonville area.. gone to beach in Hastings and few other places found PENNY, first time out, next day 17 cents, and a Quarter recently.. Lots of Pull tabs and Beer Cans, other trash iron. Would like to eventually like to find some coins down in , Sabaastian VERO BEACH South to Ft. Pierce, but from my understanding it's competitive.. "GAME ON" If God wants you find it.. he will, but a person has to put in the time.. I am in this Hobby not to get rich, or stack up on" Silver and Gold", to sell,, I just like finding stuff... It's fun.. Plus the weather is great, and I get exercise. Furthermore, I have met some really awesome people and educate them about the Shipwrecks, and Metal detecting and how we help clean beach of trash... Children, are really curious.. along with the last "few adults" who have stopped me. With that said.. I will eventually upgrade to a better machine (Mine Lab, or Fisher) or DEUS... I can learn very fast and just want to find what ever there is to be found... Some of ya'll have some great reviews on YOU TUBE, using various detectors.. Hats off to you TUBERS.. God Bless you folks... Hope to here back for someone with good intensions... we live in a Great country,, The U.S.A.

NC.Digger

Aug 25, 2017
Archers Lodge
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Ace 250
Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello new to the site,

call my self NC.Digger live in the Clayton Smithfield area looking for people to detect with some what new need to learn more and learn the area because I am new to the area.

iWeld

Aug 26, 2017
Warrensburg Mo
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been reading your threads for a year or 2 and apriciate the tips, techniques, and interesting reading. I've been MD'ing for about 3 years with my ATpro and its been one of the best new hobbies I could ever rediscover. I geek out on the research to find old relics and spend more time on that than actuall getting to hunt. Hope to post some good stuff but will for sure be reading and lurking in these forums.

Best regards,
Jarred

I have a tiny keyboard

Cherokeetex

Jun 1, 2017
Texas
Detector(s) used
Fisher Impulse, Tesoro Stingray 2, Garrett Treasure Ace 300, Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Howdy everyone. I am a twice retired old goat from Texas. I usually spend several months down in the Galveston area a few times a year and then come up to Murfreesboro Arkansas to hunt for diamonds at the Crater of Diamonds SP a couple of times a year for a couple of months at a time. I have been detecting off and on since the 1960s and currently use the Garrett Ace 250 and the AT PRO. I also have an old Fisher Impulse but don't use it much. Hoping to make some connections up in Arkansas one of these days to try out relic and civil war relic hunting.

Gravity

Tenderfoot
Aug 27, 2017
Mandeville, LA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I joined the site after being directed here for historical information and detector comparisons. it seems like this is the place to be. I will be looking around the Mandeville, Louisiana area and hope to find some like minded, and equipped hunters.

Gravity

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I joined the site after being directed here for historical information and detector comparison...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard Gravity! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Louisiana for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.
Whatever you finally decide on - please consider buying one from one of
tn_02.gif
's Supporting Vendors.

Keepright

Aug 28, 2017
California
Detector(s) used
I'm working on one.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My keeping only 7months.collecting.coins.rocks.meteorites.bottles.collectables.I really like this site because I could post my rocks.and get back real life feed back

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread