Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

MAVR1CK

Dec 27, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm a newbie to Treasure Hunting in general. About myself: I'm a police officer from North East Texas. Father of 2 boys. yada yada I would like to know if anybody has any info on treasure hunts in Texas. Primarily I will be hunting from North East Texas down to the Houston and Galveston area. My wife and I are also travelers so we would be interested in any information on hunts across the U.S. Plus any tips on hunting in general. Thanks for reading.

cherokee77

Dec 12, 2012
n. illinois
Detector(s) used
Wilson Daytona ATD
Whites 5900 Di Pro
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good morning all! started detecting in '68 or '69 with a Fisher BFO. Those were easy picking days. Dropped out in the eighties and recently got the bug again. I found this site and was amazed at the wealth of information available. Have a question for anyone who knows, on a Whites M6, are Excelerator coils better than the standard Whites coil? Once again, what a site!

jason1565

Dec 26, 2012
ocala florida
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter quick draw 2
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
hello all, got my first metal detector for x-mas, so at 47 i am trying out a new hobby to blend in with my passion of history

T Guin

Aug 22, 2012
Lebanon,Tn
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, Minelab Sovereign,Tiger Shark,Cortes,Cibola,UMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone i am looking forward to being a member of this site to share and learn. Hear a lot of good about this site. Relichound of Lebanon, Tennessee

Alan1967

Greenie
Dec 29, 2012
Putnam County Indiana
Detector(s) used
Soon to be a Bounty Hunter IV.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi, new to Tnet. I stumbled across the site and joined hoping to gain a little knowledge and a few like minded friends in the same area. I've been interested and intrigued with the idea of small treasure hunting for a long time. I'm from western Indiana, if you're near me, send me a friend request.

dignfool

Dec 30, 2012
Stanton, Delaware
Detector(s) used
Minelab sovereign
Bounty Hunter
Whites coin master
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Season's greetings from wilmington delware

I usually would be out digging around on a day off, but the 30mph wind gusts, a recent dusting of snow, and a 30 degree temperature doesn't make for a good dig. So....since I can't dig, I might as well read about it to keep my spirits up.
I have spent some time on this site, but have neglected to join until now. No fault but my own. With three kids to tend to I have little time of my own. Anyway now I'm official.
My main target are Revolutionary and Civil War relics, but along the way I have dug arrow heads, bottles, fossils, and artifacts galore! It's all good and I love every minute of it.
Well into the forums I go........awaiting my next dig!

jason1565

Dec 26, 2012
ocala florida
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter quick draw 2
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Found my first item today.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20121230_230002.png
    ForumRunner_20121230_230002.png
    226 KB · Views: 118

bayoubrother1

Dec 31, 2012
killian louisiana
Detector(s) used
Garret ADS 2
Fisher 1266x
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone my name is curtis i'm from Killian louisiana on tickfaw river. I'm not new to hunting but new with a computer!! I have done lots of detecting, bottle diging and found a few arrowheads witch is what I want to do more of in my area on the rivers or lake maurepas. if anyone in my area wants to hook up i do have a spot or two but looking for more and how too help. Thanks

picker1733

Dec 20, 2012
somewhere in philadelphia
Detector(s) used
whites classic sl iii
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey Derik, I just started out with the hobby. Just ordered my detector a few week's ago and i can't wait to get out there. I caught you vid's on youtube. Good work! HH, Dave

pulltabpirate

Greenie
Dec 18, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
picker1733 said:
hey Derik, I just started out with the hobby. Just ordered my detector a few week's ago and i can't wait to get out there. I caught you vid's on youtube. Good work! HH, Dave

Hi Dave! Welcome to your addiction! If there is anything I can help with let me know! Happy Hunting!

Derik

cableblues

Jan 1, 2013
Laurens,SC
Detector(s) used
Pans
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone, I have gold panned in California and a little here in South Carolina. I'm looking for someone to prospect with here in the upstate of South Carolina. If interested please respond. Thank You Tracy Smith

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Go Colts!!! newbie near Indy, planning to get first machine soon. Been wanting to dig for centuries....

meh77gmc

Tenderfoot
Jan 1, 2013
Mobile, Alabama area
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Delta 4k,
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good evening to y'all and happy new years. My name is Mike and I'm new to this hobby. This Tnet site looks like a good place to start learning from. I look forward to it.

Mike

Old Pokey

Jan 1, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey all, Old Pokey here. I'm a big rockhound, coin collector, and gold miner. Been looking for a site with all of my treasure interests and looks like I found it. I'm glad to be aboard.

Papaw55

Jan 2, 2013
Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Commando
Cen Tech pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all. New to this site and new to metal detecting as Santa brought me a metal detector for Christmas. I believe I am hooked on my new hobby and look forward to learning as much as I can from y'all. I love it.

VBCurt

Oct 6, 2012
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250 and PRO Pointer
Hello all. New to this site and new to metal detecting as Santa brought me a metal detector for Christmas. I believe I am hooked on my new hobby and look forward to learning as much as I can from y'all. I love it.
. Congradulations you are now part of an elight hobby. WHERE ARE YOU FROM AND WHAT KIND OF GEAR DO YOU HAVE?

DigitNY

Jan 1, 2013
Cortlandt NY
Detector(s) used
Minelab 305, Fisher CZ70 Pro, Garrett pro point
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice to be in the company of like minded individuals, who love the hunt

DigitNY

Jan 1, 2013
Cortlandt NY
Detector(s) used
Minelab 305, Fisher CZ70 Pro, Garrett pro point
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am from new york(westchester) about 35 miles outside the city. My wife bought me a mpx(chinese) would not have been my choice. Xmas gift i asked for. Should have been more specific. We will see how it goes with it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread