Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

nickc2112

Tenderfoot
Mar 11, 2013
Pa.
Detector(s) used
at pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone this site is great and very informative just starting out and I have got alot of information on here that already has fine tuned my skill set a BIG THANKS!

Aldiger

Mar 10, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all from Alabama

Getting back into detecting after a layoff of many years. Bought a minelab CTX 3030 and looking forward to exciting finds and exercise.

Regards

Aldiger

ibkp

Mar 15, 2013
Hello from okc! ibkp new to the site but been treasure huntin for a longtime. lookin forward to new friends and finds!!! Thanks....KP

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello from okc! ibkp new to the site but been treasure huntin for a longtime. lookin forward to new friends and finds!!! Thanks....KP

Hello and welcome! I used to live in OKC myself....just south of I240 and Sooner Rd...I bet you have a nice collection of rose rocks?

Happy Hunting!

wwkayaker

Greenie
Mar 16, 2013
Saint Clair, Pa
Detector(s) used
Fisher F5, Bounty hunter Tracker 4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone, newbie here from Schuylkill county, Saint Clair, Pa. Looking for some md'ing partners in the area.

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello everyone, newbie here from Schuylkill county, Saint Clair, Pa. Looking for some md'ing partners in the area.

Welcome! Hope your hunts last long and seem short!

Happy Hunting!

wwkayaker

Greenie
Mar 16, 2013
Saint Clair, Pa
Detector(s) used
Fisher F5, Bounty hunter Tracker 4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah same here, I like to coin hunt, though if it's interesting I will keep it. I have been hunting for 2wks.

smed76

Oct 22, 2012
Ello diggers,1 year greenhorn here! Started with a $50 stick.Got a discovery 3300 now but it will not stop snowing! Sickening

foiler

Mar 17, 2013
Kansas
Detector(s) used
Fisher, Wilson-Neuman, Whites, Minelab, Tesoro and others I've long since forgotten
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello. I've been away from the 'hunt' for about 25 years or so. Doc says I need some exercise and, I have the time so I'm getting back in. Last machine I acquired was late 70's, cant recall exactly however, like me, its old but still works. I got the bug in the mid 60's when my then wife to be grandfather introduced me to metal detecting. He was using army mine detectors. Anything bigger than a baseball, he'd find it. The wife and I have been 'stricken' every since. As I mentioned, there's been a prolonged absence due to life and health issues getting in the way. I'm presently educating myself on the new equipment available. My Whites Coinmaster 5DB can still grab dimes at 6 inches but I've seen some impressive improvements over 'ol blue'. Thought this forum might be a good place hang out and see what the new equipment can do before I decide on a new one. Meanwhile, my old '5db ged' is still finding history.

4son8ur

Mar 18, 2013
Midwest City, OK.
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey everyone.....
im in kent,wa. right now but moving to San Antonio, Tx. soon.i have been surfin the MD sites for a feew weeks now trying to figure out which hybrid detector to start detecting with. im retired navy so i have alot of time on my hands so i thought a hobby like this might help me get out some and meet some new people.

Mar 15, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Tide" ings :) from upstate ny, broome county!

HI! im from windsor ny , bought a bh tracker 4 to beach comb while visiting family in ocean pines and w ocean city md.
what fun this all sounds like!!
(what's a "box" of coins?)
i came across some pics that Floored me! the 5 diamonds ring and that gold cross with all those emeralds!!!
wow!
hope to find some of my own treasures at home with my metal detector too.
nice to meet you, thanks for having me.
:love10:

Dan Bear

Mar 18, 2013
Logan, Utah
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello TreasureNet. I'm new to the site and new to metal detecting. My current location is Logan, Utah. I got my first metal detector a few days ago and finally got a chance to use it today. I can tell that this is a hobby that is going to stick with me!

Metalbender92

Tenderfoot
Mar 11, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bountiful Utah here. I spent all last week using my new Bounty Hunter TIV. Found alot of trash not much of anything else.

metalbender

Dan Bear

Mar 18, 2013
Logan, Utah
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went up Logan Canyon for a bit today and hunted a few campgrounds. I found mostly trash, spent shells, and a few pennies. Even though I didn't find much of value, I'm very pleased with the performance of the machine! I broke my shovel within the first 30 minutes in frozen ground though... I'm hoping to get permission to hunt some old houses later this week. Good Luck!

curious man

Mar 17, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey everyone, looks like fun! I from sunny Florida and am happy to be on board. Looks like I going to learn a lot here. Take it easy!!

Mar 18, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hello wicked im simonstownhunter16 i am 14 and i keep finding stuff like old porcilen and coper things and i would like to share them with people that is the reaseon i joind and because i love to see what people have found and all the history

Nuada

Mar 20, 2013
tipperary
Detector(s) used
whites dfx.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi,just found your forum on google,i'm from ireland,but have to do my detecting in the uk when i visit my sister,who lives over there in the countryside.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread