Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

kylet17

Jul 25, 2014
Regina
Detector(s) used
Bounty hunter discoverer 2200
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey I'm new I live in Regina Saskatchewan and would like to meet ppl to do this with...message me if u like

NowandThenTreasures

Jul 23, 2014
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO, Minelab Equinox 800, Garrett Ace 350, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all, new to the site. Not found my way around yet. I'm from derbyshire in the uk running a fisher f75, garret pro pinpointer And have the best permission ever -in the grounds of a 1700 home that was built in the place of one dated 1550
Best of luck! We look forward to your posts of what you find in a great location!

DB Cooper

Greenie
Jul 28, 2014
Prairieville, La.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello I am in Prairieville, La. I am new to metal detecting after coming to the realization that I maybe sitting on a possible treasure chest. We will soon find out !

Texasgal

Jul 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi !!! Texasgold here. I'm new at this. Anybody from Fort Worth Texas on here? Would love to go on a treasure hunt with a group of us!!

digndeep

Jul 28, 2014
cambridge,md
Detector(s) used
Xp ORX, whites v3, whites mxt
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
hello all,back in to mding again after about 5yrs.already found a holed large cent(can"t make out the date)1863 and 1906 indian head.forgot how much I enjoy digin holes!

jordanshorty

Jul 30, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
G'day all,
I'm from Australia and am looking into doing treasure hunting and some adventuring. I was attracted to this site as a possible source for pro tips and some inspiration. Looking forward to future prospects
Thanks

missyandtim

Aug 2, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi I'm from the hottest place in the USA. ( temp. Wise. Lol). I find stuff and collect. I'm always wondering the history, age and value.

Aug 3, 2014
Durban
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace Pro 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi,
Greetings from Durban,South Africa.
My name is Andre the digger,so happy I found site!
Been detecting,digging for 1 year.
Any ideas if any clubs in South Africa,can anyone advise,thanks.

MetaldetectinMHD

Tenderfoot
Aug 5, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I am new here and I have started detecting in and around Marblehead MA. I have searched a few locations but can't seem to find any other good places. If anyone knows a good place to go in the Marblehead Ma area please feel free to give this newbie some good location for me and my friends to check out.

MetaldetectinMHD

Tenderfoot
Aug 5, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I would go with garrett ace 350, it's a great detector for a decent price and it will last you a lifetime

Aug 6, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
new to treasure huntin

Hi my name is Jim and I'm new here love everything arrowheads . My wife and I are new to finding and from ky would appreciate any advice on digging laws . Know of great overhangs just not sure what's legal. Would be greatful to any advice thank you look forward to posting threads

ts60532

Tenderfoot
Aug 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi I'm Tammy I live in Wisconsin and have a passion for old oddities . Love looking for old forgotten treasures.

Barbwire2014

Aug 8, 2014
Franklin, GA
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, My name is Barbara, I am really excited to find this site, have found lots of good info just from googling interest that brought me here. I love looking for treasures of all kinds, but am especially interested in the threads on gold and gold hunting as well as schist and Quarts. I look forward to meeting and talking with others that are more educated than me and can tell me what I have or don't have and how to find what I am really looking for. Thanks in advance for your help!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Barb welcome to TreasureNet. ...... Enjoy and feel free to ask questions....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread