Welcome

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2010
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
to $37.00 silver as of 12:45 this afternoon. I don't know if I should be happy or sad.

I have surpassed three of my sell marks, my new sell mark is $50.00 (possibly). I know this has been discussed before
but with the recent developments in Japan(Heavy Silver User), have you re-configured your sell price up or down?

Upvote 0
Sad...definitely sad. Unless your sitting on tens of thousands of ounces of silver - then feel free to celebrate. ;D

I do admit that on one hand I like to see the value of my tiny little stash on the rise. On the other, I do also realize that I'm not even "breaking even" in this economy, and continue to lose money practically every day. I'd gladly trade $36 silver for $4 silver if we could get back $1/gallon gasoline, if the groceries we all must buy would give back the 25%-50% they've increased in the past few years, as well as 100 other things I could list.

True, True....Matt

Not buying any more for now, but not selling any either. What I have I will keep until I feel the bull run is about to end. If silver dips into the 20s, I will buy some more.

ArkieBassMan said:
Sad...definitely sad. Unless your sitting on tens of thousands of ounces of silver - then feel free to celebrate. ;D

I do admit that on one hand I like to see the value of my tiny little stash on the rise. On the other, I do also realize that I'm not even "breaking even" in this economy, and continue to lose money practically every day. I'd gladly trade $36 silver for $4 silver if we could get back $1/gallon gasoline, if the groceries we all must buy would give back the 25%-50% they've increased in the past few years, as well as 100 other things I could list.

Arkie,

Although I know the dollar is losing value, silver is rising faster than the dollar is falling, which tells me that much of the past year's rise is due to big speculators and heavy hitters buying it up. Who knows when they will sell and take profits? I don't think current industrial demand is causing the rise at this time.

I still do believe at some point we will see a good correction when the big guys take their profits. Hopefully it will be sooner rather than later so I can get some more in the 20s. :thumbsup:

Jim

jim4silver said:
Arkie,

Although I know the dollar is losing value, silver is rising faster than the dollar is falling, which tells me that much of the past year's rise is due to big speculators and heavy hitters buying it up. Who knows when they will sell and take profits? I don't think current industrial demand is causing the rise at this time.

I still do believe at some point we will see a good correction when the big guys take their profits. Hopefully it will be sooner rather than later so I can get some more in the 20s. :thumbsup:

Jim

I agree 100% as usual Jim, but the problem (or at least my problem) is that even though silver is indeed rising faster than the dollar is falling, I don't have enough silver stashed to make up the difference.

I have had to sell a bit here and there, but with good reason as you can see. :icon_sunny:

apush :read2:

Attachments

• bridal_2.jpg
    bridal_2.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 181
I am not selling any for a while. I think the bull will continue well into the current decade. The ride will be volatile, but should be fun.

Cant really say i think much about selling [ more about trading ] but i can say i have increased my searching.

Just my opinion, but I am beginning to think that silver has grown too fast. I think we'll see a correction sooner than later. Silver is at the back door of $38 right now.

With that said, I still think we'll see silver hit the $50 mark at some time in the next few years, if not sooner. It wouldn't surprise me to see it hit $60, or even $75.

I sure wish that I had a crystal ball to know when to short silver and when to buy it for long term. I'd be a very rich man!!!

All my CRH'ing finds are in my safety deposit box, until 2029, my retirement date.

My brokerage account silver (ticker is SLV) however, will be sold when silver hits $45. I'm already 9.9% ahead after just 30 days, and $45 silver would be a 30% profit. Currently invested in silver, oil and copper....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back