What's new

Well back to using Aurameter!

john glassman

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2007
Messages
708
Reaction score
1,120
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I decide to do some dowsing with Cameron Aurameter on 7/21/12 at old mill site will be marking the spot's and check them with my fisher. I will post my finds in here on 7/22/12 wish me luck later!
 
hello johnnnnnnnnnnn, come on back good buddy.
 
sorry guy's i didnt get back to the forum. I went out that day a it was humid as hell and the bug's make it not fun day . I going out this weekend if doesnt rain!
 
john, do you map dowse with the aurameter? i have one but use it very little. how about let us know how you use it to map dowse, please?
thanks, tenclaw
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom