SnakemanBill
Sr. Member
Had gone through a 4-500 dollar spell of not finding any rolls that had any good coin and I thought I had hit all the banks in my area when I saw one I missed at a local shopping center. Stopped by last Saturday morning to see if they might have some rolls to search through. Only the drive up was open and she said that she did have $800 worth in the vault but it wasn't open on Saturdays. Made it over there Monday morning and bought $260 worth (all I had at the time). While she was in the vault spied some loose halves at the drive up window. Asked the young lady if any of them might be older than 1970 and she pulled to 2 40% out for me. WOOHOO! this is looking good! Got home and started into the rolls and on the 4th or 5th roll I dropped into my hand I saw a 1952 MR Franklin looking at me and right underneath him was his friend a 1944 lady liberty. Two rolls later I pulled 2 64 Kennedys. The total for the $260 was 4 90% and 6 40%. Dumped at my bank this morning and picked up $300 more. Found another Benjamin and another 64 Kennedy. The head teller told me if I opened a savings account there she could order boxes for me no problem.
Upvote
0







