Hitndahed
Hero Member
- Joined
- Dec 4, 2014
- Messages
- 878
- Reaction score
- 876
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Detector(s) used
- Fisher CZ7 Pro
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
YEEUUP,,,
Finally found a good used Fisher CZ70 pro. A buddy of mine just upgraded,,, again,,, and decided to sell it to me.
It is the digital model,, not sure of the serial yet though. I have read some serial series were better than others.
Now I am REALLY getting CABIN FEVER,,,waiting for this blasted Winter to move outta here so I can get busy.
Now I can really hunt my 1850 home,,correctly,,,with good tools.
Hit
Finally found a good used Fisher CZ70 pro. A buddy of mine just upgraded,,, again,,, and decided to sell it to me.
It is the digital model,, not sure of the serial yet though. I have read some serial series were better than others.
Now I am REALLY getting CABIN FEVER,,,waiting for this blasted Winter to move outta here so I can get busy.
Now I can really hunt my 1850 home,,correctly,,,with good tools.
Hit







