DigIron2
Silver Member
Why you have to bring gender into it.Now I feel incompetentCount on the Coily Girl to show the boys how it's done. Congrats.
just kidding,HHWhy you have to bring gender into it.Now I feel incompetentCount on the Coily Girl to show the boys how it's done. Congrats.
just kidding,HH




Hip-Hip-horray!!!! Good for you CoilyGirl- Whoot-There it is!!!!!
Think about it. Thanks Brad but the mister has a booth at Antiques At the Factory and has a lot of cases that he buys at CW shows and other resources. I'll bet you make some pretty nice cases though.Hey lady.... If you'd like a nice display case made to hold your buckle or some other items around it give me a holler. Maybe the buckle in the middle with some 3-ringers around itThink about it.
You ought to post this buckle on "Todays Finds" so many other folks will see it.