What's new

well my moneys down heres the detector I brought

metal mania

Hero Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
576
Reaction score
50
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi got my self a classic and I hope a goodie A red heat metal detector
 
If you mean the classic brand, by White's, they're pretty good machines.
 
Kentucky Kache said:
If you mean the classic brand, by White's, they're pretty good machines.
I would agree on that but this is this red heat model designed and hand built by Vic Fiveash I believe a one man band with great iron see though.
 
metal mania said:
Kentucky Kache said:
If you mean the classic brand, by White's, they're pretty good machines.
I would agree on that but this is this red heat model designed and hand built by Vic Fiveash I believe a one man band with great iron see though.

Cool. I hope you find lots of treasure with it.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom