olekyground
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Apr 4, 2009
- Messages
- 1,565
- Reaction score
- 429
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Hardyville, KY
- Detector(s) used
- garrett A.T. gold
Other detectors: fisher F2/ Garrett ace 250
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Well that didn't work...
I heard on here from someone that you could stick 3 new nickels together and bury them. It suppose to pick up the same as a gold coin. That away you can figure out when you disc. too far and block out the gold coins. I tried it, but it gave off a perfect signal all the way around disc. I dont think that one works...
I heard on here from someone that you could stick 3 new nickels together and bury them. It suppose to pick up the same as a gold coin. That away you can figure out when you disc. too far and block out the gold coins. I tried it, but it gave off a perfect signal all the way around disc. I dont think that one works...







