Sweetrazz
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Sep 7, 2016
- Messages
- 97
- Reaction score
- 391
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Monterey ca
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Hi everyone....instead of digging for old bottles and other treasures I went and checkjed out this estate sale, and oh my word....lots and lots and lots of stuff. Like wow, it was amazing but anyhow where I am trying to get at is I had bought some old bottles that caught my eye. I was not sure what kind of bottles they were but I bought them any ways and wanted to share them with you all. There are six bottles total and so far Ive looked up just one of them and if I am correct its a Codd Bottle (Marble in the neck 1887) invented by Hirmen Codd...tell me what you think! If anyone else knows anything about the other bottles I posted please let me know. Hope you enjoyed my finds!!
Attachments
-
DSCN8336.webp869.5 KB · Views: 194 -
DSCN8337.webp799.5 KB · Views: 184 -
DSCN8339.webp829.7 KB · Views: 181 -
DSCN8340.webp849.5 KB · Views: 187 -
DSCN8341.webp882.9 KB · Views: 118 -
DSCN8343.webp788.7 KB · Views: 193 -
DSCN8344.webp914.2 KB · Views: 120 -
DSCN8346.webp854.2 KB · Views: 182 -
DSCN8347.webp856.6 KB · Views: 109 -
DSCN8351.webp947.8 KB · Views: 106
Upvote
24







