What's new

Went back to the beach today for 1 1/2 hrs. ....nice -1.03 low tide silver

lorraine

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2010
Messages
4,474
Reaction score
3,764
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hi,:hello2:

Returned to the beach where I had found that watch the other day; did a bit of sand detecting where I found a few coins...then headed way out to the furthest low tide mud areas and began searching in those many troughs that compete with rocky areas for my GT's attention.

Wish I had brought my camera...this beach is interesting with its many troughs spread across the entire low tide surface.

Next time:cat:


Pickins were slim , but after a few more pennies, I heard a nice mid- high tone at the rim of one of the troughs.

Found a heavily encrusted ring...center was full of thick mud and I didn't immediately recognize it as a ring ...thought it might be a coin until I pushed the mud through from the center.

Here's a few pics

Thanks for looking

Lorraine

DSCF1920.webp

DSCF1921.webp

DSCF1923.webp


DSCF1926.webp

DSCF1927.webp
 
Upvote 0
Awesome find, Congrats to you. Hope you are healing up well and glad to see you are getting out.
 
wow into the treasure WTG - and a typically beautiful save on that silver - just a top job Lorraine well done.
 
Very nice clean
chemist.gif
Congratulations
yes.gif
Detector.gif
We had been waiting your first gold
impatient2.gif
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom