What's new

Went Back To The Field That Constantly Yields

Americus

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
3,249
Reaction score
3,827
Golden Thread
0
I went back to the field that consistently yields artifacts. I bet I have looked it 30 times since January 1 and I always find something. It is planted in cucumbers and was irrigated Wednesday. I was pleased to find these.







These are heartbreakers. The two on the left would have been huge.



 
Upvote 0
Gaaawwd! I love that Wacissa!
 
Wow! You have found some many beauties this year!
 
Really nice to see once again. I only found one full and lots of brokes this year digging..wish i had a walkable creek around. Congrats
 
Nice finds. I was wondering about the color of the first and possible third picture. Now I was always told certin type of rocks get that reddish pink color from being in a fire or exposed to high heat? Anyone know if that's true?
 
Wow! Fantastic finds.
Thanks for the look.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom