Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Possum and I went on a 1920 permission today, didn’t light the world on fire but I managed a roached out V nickel (managed to see some stars on top) a French 1925 Liberte Egalite Fraternite 10 coin and 7 wheats. No silver uggggh IMG_0012.JPG IMG_0012.JPG IMG_0012.JPG IMG_0012.JPG

Upvote 28

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Possum

Bronze Member
Nov 22, 2017
Southeast Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 and Equinox 800, XP Deus, Shadow X5, Shadow X2, Fisher F44, Whites Coinmaster, and Tesoro Compadre'
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Good job "t dog"

Tommy,

That's Old T Donkey!!! LOL Naw, on a serious note, Truth scored this nice permission site. It was the first time for us to hit it. I started a Non-Profit organization called "Indian Creek Historical Society". Truth has been instrumental when he joined up with me and ICHS!!! I'm mostly in the background doing PR, Research, videoing etc., But Truth is definitely my "Field Research and Recovery Supervisor".

Below is our truck emblem and you wouldn't believe the people who don't MD, but come t me or Truth want to help ICHS by assisting in video editing and research!!! All we ask is if hunting under ICHS all Historical finds need to be photographed, logged, and restored as best as possible, oh they're your finds but need to be available for educational display and most importantly we never sale our relics.

We're putting together a mobile museum to take schools, church youth group meetings or any other event to show what our history was actually about, instead of what they're teaching our kids today, right now we're hauling tables and displays in the bed or our trucks...Lol Kids and adults as well are in Awwww when they can actually hold a piece of civil war or war of 1812 military relic and here the history associated with it.

The best part is we don't collect and membership fees an all metal detectors I loan to kids at functions, adults / property owners were bought by me, just to try and get these folks involved with preserving our history for future generations. Anyhow, Truth has been very instrumental to me and ICHS as well as becoming one of my best and most ethical friend anyone could as for.

Hope this doesn't get deleted, after all we are non-profit and any donations are put towards the ICHS field recovery, research, equipment for extra loaners and much needed equipment, and I'm in no was asking for donations in this post. Thanks for reading, take care and may God Bless!!!

"D"

ICHS III.jpg

Last edited:

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Truth , I like your token finds but that hat got too go. When you put the mug shot wearing the hat ,I had a good laugh. I will get you back promise. TP

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Dude not much to keep up with trust me Ill go out 10 -20 times with no silver, my Town was founded in 1826 ish I also think people were so cheap in this Town that if they dropped a coin they would search for hours to find it lol

LMAO!!!! That town literally didn’t miss a drop. Lol

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi Truth , I like your token finds but that hat got too go. When you put the mug shot wearing the hat ,I had a good laugh. I will get you back promise. TP

Are you still suffering from that TDS? I heard the side effects of that was a lot of unnecessary laughing and emotional crying. I hope you get better buddy. Remember it’s not your fault it’s a disease. I hope you get better soon. IMG_0012.JPG

Last edited:
OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Tommy,

That's Old T Donkey!!! LOL Naw, on a serious note, Truth scored this nice permission site. It was the first time for us to hit it. I started a Non-Profit organization called "Indian Creek Historical Society". Truth has been instrumental when he joined up with me and ICHS!!! I'm mostly in the background doing PR, Research, videoing etc., But Truth is definitely my "Field Research and Recovery Supervisor".

Below is our truck emblem and you wouldn't believe the people who don't MD, but come t me or Truth want to help ICHS by assisting in video editing and research!!! All we ask is if hunting under ICHS all Historical finds need to be photographed, logged, and restored as best as possible, oh they're your finds but need to be available for educational display and most importantly we never sale our relics.

We're putting together a mobile museum to take schools, church youth group meetings or any other event to show what our history was actually about, instead of what they're teaching our kids today, right now we're hauling tables and displays in the bed or our trucks...Lol Kids and adults as well are in Awwww when they can actually hold a piece of civil war or war of 1812 military relic and here the history associated with it.

The best part is we don't collect and membership fees an all metal detectors I loan to kids at functions, adults / property owners were bought by me, just to try and get these folks involved with preserving our history for future generations. Anyhow, Truth has been very instrumental to me and ICHS as well as becoming one of my best and most ethical friend anyone could as for.

Hope this doesn't get deleted, after all we are non-profit and any donations are put towards the ICHS field recovery, research, equipment for extra loaners and much needed equipment, and I'm in no was asking for donations in this post. Thanks for reading, take care and may God Bless!!!

"D"

I’m just an old dirty digger

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great Idea it's great to educate kids & Others of our Nations true past.

Oh & Truth.

I'd def, qualify for the position of 'Old dirty digger'

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice finds and a day hunting with a friend...win-win! :icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread