Attachments

• IMG_0026.JPG
    IMG_0026.JPG
    39.9 KB · Views: 636
  • IMG_0026.JPG
    IMG_0026.JPG
    39.9 KB · Views: 634
Upvote 0
Was the whole experience worthwhile in your opinion for one silver dime? Did you have to pay the bank for the boxes/bag? It's a nice merc.

TreasureTales said:
Was the whole experience worthwhile in your opinion for one silver dime? Did you have to pay the bank for the boxes/bag? It's a nice merc.
i think it was worth it, because what else am i going to do when it is frozen. no, you do not have to pay the bank. just go in and say "can i please have X dollars in (dimes, nickels, pennies, halves, dollars, quarters)

What did you do with this dime? I love finding silver metal detecting but other than bragging about it, it just isn't worth that much. It looks nice in my collection but come the end of the year I sell it to the local medal detecting club so they can use it in their hunt (so I can find it again). I have to admin though treasure is treasure no matter where you find it and that sure is a pretty Merc. Congratulations on finding some treasure.

OutBack Duo said:
What did you do with this dime? I love finding silver metal detecting but other than bragging about it, it just isn't worth that much. It looks nice in my collection but come the end of the year I sell it to the local medal detecting club so they can use it in their hunt (so I can find it again). I have to admin though treasure is treasure no matter where you find it and that sure is a pretty Merc. Congratulations on finding some treasure.
i have it sitting in my room i think i may sell it or keep it I'm not sure yet.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back