What's new

Went to the big city

mlayers

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2007
Messages
5,579
Reaction score
429
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got off work today at 7a.m. and headed for the big city. I had a appointment at the Dr's and on my way home I stopped at a couple of banks. To get some half for tonight searching. Got 2 boxes of halfs and 1 box of dimes. Halfs boxes was both shunks and the dimes box WOW I could not beleive what I got. I got 20 Mercs and 9 Rosies this is the best I have ever got in dimes. I beleive I will go back there again when I get off work and see if I can score some more dimes boxes from that bank......Matt
 
Upvote 0
I am having camara problems but here is the dates of the coins that I got.

Mercs
1935
1936
1937D
1939
1940 X's 2
1941 X's 4
1942
1942s
1944 X's 3
1944D
1945 X's 2
1945D
1945S

Rosies

1946D
1957
1961
1963D
1964 X's 2
1964 X's 3
 
Excellent dime scores. Gotta love those Mercury's!
Congrats on a nice find!
rileyboy
 
wow!!!! amaizing skore!!! i luve skore's like they! you did relly weel on the murcs!!!!!!! absulutly amaizing!!!!! go bake too that bank an got the reast of those amaizing boxs of dime's!!! good luke!!! keep it up and hh!
 
WOW,n 1 box of dimes, great find!

If they were CWR, ask for all CWR's in all denominations, if not, get a couple more boxes of those dimes!

I've done 3 boxes of dimes so far and got 2 silvers... (In 1 box) 2 were skunks
 
Sweet score Matt!!!!! WTG!!!
 
Awesome score! I need to hit something like that someday and fill some spots in the mercury folder my dad left me.


Well if i had money
Tell you what I'd do
I'd go downtown and buy a Mercury or two
Crazy bout a Mercury
Lord I'm crazy bout a Mercury
I'm gonna buy me a Mercury
And cruise it up and down the road
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom