frankie
Sr. Member
- #1
Thread Owner
Just think of our treasures we love and when we go,what happens to them.I love showing off my finds and talking about them. i was even going to make a coffee table with a glass top and a sliding drawer so as to put my finds their under glass so people could see and talk about.But then i was thinking about all these forums on detecting and what if we all put our collections together,what we would have.we could start a museum.We could start it off as a traveling museum which could just be a extra side event,untill it got big enought where we could charge money.We could use the money for metal detecting project,laywers, or useful things ,plus i think it would help show out past. we could have our names on our finds with information on locations and we would go down in history like our finds.so what do you think.we dont need priceless iteams and it would be a tax write off
I'm just sayin.


about what I would do with 25 years worth of silver coins, gold jewelry, tokens, and other valuables that I've dug up over the years. Lets say 40 years from now when I'm too old to hunt I'll take my entire collection of finds and bury them in a elementary school sand/wood chip box. Sit back and wait for some guy with a metal detector who I do not know to show up and have the time of his life! Can you imagine finding thousands of silver coins, hundreds of gold rings in a sand/woodchip box, the look on that guys face!? 







