MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We're Getting A Snow Flake!!

:o

Can you see it!!!!!?
:D
100_0427.jpg

Well..last weeks hunts were pretty slow, but I did manage to find a couple of keepers that made me smile. :) First hunt was at an old foundation that I'm sure has been hunted many times, but we thought we'd give it a try. I found a few odds and ends here and there but my favorite was a tag with the name Lorria Thomasson and Jacksonville, Ala on it. I love to find old personalized items so this one's a keeper. ;)
100_0384.jpg

After hunting around the surrounding woods I came across this bottle that I thought was neat...

100_0388.jpg

Saturday I decided to go out to the pasture and see if I could find any sort of CW relics. Not much there either, but I did find a neat old bullet.
100_0408.jpg

When I dug it up, it had what looked like a jacket on the bottom end that fell all to pieces the instant I touched it. :-\ I don't have a clue on the era but thought some of you would. :)
100_0407.jpg

Yesterday Terri and I went to a site that we have hunted before. It's one of my favorite places to go, but very difficult to hunt. It's the old mining town where they tore down most all the houses. I've found a sweet spot there where the dozer didn't get to and the past two times I have found silver. I wasn't disappointed yesterday either! ;D
100_0419.jpg

100_0414.jpg

Keepers from yesterday were a 42 merc, a buffalo nickel, three wheats...16, 29, 50. A lead seal, a tag with my name on it! Thought that was neat. Three cars, one's a Tootsie, a marble, change, two pocket knives three fishing weights and another miners tag and a zipper pull! ;D Had lots of fun and got in some practice on the SunRay..which I really like! Thanks Steve!! ;)

100_0422.jpg

100_0425.jpg

100_0424.jpg

100_0423.jpg

Have a great week!!! Nana :)

Upvote 0

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: We're Getting A Snow Flake!!

Fantastic relic digs, Nana. Love that Victor tag and the bottle. Keep that white stuff up there. We lock in panic if it snows here.

;) RR

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Re: We're Getting A Snow Flake!!

Another great post, Nanners! Too bad you didn't get a little of snow on the ground for your grandson. He would have loved it.

I love that you found a tag with your name on it. That's cool. 8)

Great digs. :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread