diggin jimmy hoffa
Hero Member
- Joined
- Oct 5, 2007
- Messages
- 765
- Reaction score
- 42
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Somewhere in Michiana
- Detector(s) used
- XP Deus for now
Tesoro Tiger Shark
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner

xGregx said:Umm.... Djh did you forget about this
"you'll be cryin' like a 4 yr. old girl who just dropped her ice ceam cone in the dirt when I'm done w/ ya"
-==Vibes==-

vibes said:( snorting with laughter...yeah, I know, not very goddess like)
you 2 are too much fun...demented, but fun.
OK...now that I've decided to grace this space with my Bad A@@ muse self I'll post a pic tonight for you lowly Hoosier pulltab diggers.
(anyone huntin this weekend??)
xGregx said:I will be hunting this weekend, I think DJH is wearing an apron on saturday

vibes said:I'm taking the show on the road and gonna hunt in Ohio between fishing sessions
yeah...the boat that despises my total being is FINALLY up and running...what cha think about a new name for the boat..."Pole Dancer?"
And by the way...thanks for the congrats..I know how painful that was to type.
....check those settings.... 



?