What's new

Were you metal detecting on River Rd. in Leeds Maine on 28 July?

JiminLeeds

Tenderfoot
Joined
Aug 3, 2019
Messages
1
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you were metal detecting around my farm on River Rd., Leeds, Me. on 28 July you lost a piece of equipment. Send me a PM if you want it back.
 
Might proud of you wanting to return something to someone that lost it
 
WOW. Such honesty. Very kind of this farmer to join just to return lost equipment. I commend you sir.
 
Maybe they were trespassing and he wants to have them arrested
!
 
doesn't sound like they had permission but you never know. He may be wanting to return their trash that they left LOL. Not everyone detecting out there does so with ethics and this makes it harder for everyone else. But I hope for the best. Me, I really can't afford to lose anything, something about these fixed incomes makes it harder to replace stuff.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom