Mezrein503
Full Member
- #1
Thread Owner
hey guys, got a question for everyone. What do you do to avoid wet knees when detecting on wet or damp grasses? I've been trying to use a shirt as to prevent getting soaking wet knees, but after about an hour the shirt itself is wet enough that it gets through to my pants. I thought about carring a piece of carpeting around, but it was heavy and not easily carried. I know some people have kneepads, such as a construction worker or carpert layer would use, but I dont want to have those on all the time. I was prehaps thinking about wrapping plastic sacks around my legs, but wanted to find out what everyone else is doing to avoid the dreaded wet knee look.
For now, just go get one of those padded foam mats that gardeners use. They are not big at all and they're waterproof
)








